Lemon AndersonTime Warner 150 Brand Stories
Location: New York, New York
Video Type: Brand Story
- Inform the public about Time Warner’s new 150 talent incubator
- Showcase one of the distinct artistic voices in 150
- Promote awareness of the philanthropic aspects of the Time Warner foundation
- Tell the story of Time Warner and its continuing dedication to fostering new talent.
- Creating an engaging experience with the audience
- Creative Services
- Marketing Strategy
- Multiple location scouts
- Voice-over talent
- Video Production
- Post Production
WHAT WE DID
We filmed Lemon in about 3 hours as he improvised monologues at the famed Public Theater in New York City. Our interview was about 30 minutes followed by some simple lighting setups in the theater while he performed his magic. This is a short vignette of Lemon’s story featured on Time Warner’s One Fifty site. This incubator was created for artists like Lemon to explore creative ideas beyond conventional storytelling. Before filming this piece, we had a short pre-interview conversation via phone with Lemon to gather possible ideas for the interview and visual b-roll. We both agreed that putting him in a theater would be the perfect fit so we were thrilled when he got permission to film at The Public.
Time Warner featured the finished video on their website and they used it to raise awareness for the incubator. The video helped them to bring the idea to a wider audience. ONEFIFTY is a constantly evolving entity and Time Warner has brought us back many times to update the video with new artists and evolving messaging.