Industry: Non Profit
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Video Type: Documentary, Fund Raising Video
This is non profit documentary of an 11 year old boy named Joseph who wished for a basketball court to be built in his backyard.e rates.
- Tell the story of a cancer survivor
- Highlight the part Make-A-Wish plays in the healing process
- Capture the real emotional journey of the family of a child with cancer
- Show how the people at Male-A-Wish make a child’s wish come to be
- Create a powerful Fundraising Tool to be screened at a gala.
- Pre-production / planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Services
- Multiple location scouts
- Video Production
WHAT WE DID
Blue Lightning is the story of Joseph, an 11-year old boy suffering from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma who wished for a basketball court in his backyard. Joseph is a huge NBA fan along with his brother Anthony. While following Joseph’s story, an unexpected donor with ties to the NBA surprises the brothers with an experience of a life time.
When the court is finished, Make A Wish Suffolk County unveils it at a reveal party along with 100+ people in the community to share in Joseph’s joy. This story gives us a front row seat to what it’s like to plan a wish at the Make A Wish® office in Ronkonkoma, New York.