The Meaning of HumanityHabitat for Humanity
Video Type: Landing Page Video
- Craft a video for Habit for Humanity’s Builder Breakfast
- Highlight the different ways you can donate to Habitat for Humanity
- Showcase different sides of the process
- Emphasize how contributing time to Habitat can enrich your life
- Document how worker productivity goes up after building for Habitat
- Capture the wall raise and how that effects the people involved
- Creative Services
- Pre-production / planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Video Production
WHAT WE DID
When we conceptualized Habitat for Humanity’s non profit video we focused heavily on the cyclical nature of giving. Habitat could only help the family get a house with the help of Riverhead Building Supply, who couldn’t provide the correct materials with out the help of H2M. In turn, both companies saw production increase because their employees were energized by a good cause. We were able to capture the emotion of this experience with careful planning that included pre interviewing people from these companies most effected by the experience. For this project we created a non profit video for Habitat for Humanity. Our mission was to showcase the ways that Habitat enriches the lives of the people involved. We’ve highlighted the family experience before, so for this we focused on the companies that donate time and materials to make a family’s dream come true. For this marketing video we spoke with people from H2M and Riverhead Building Supply.
The final product was shown to over 500 people at Habitat for Humanity Suffolk’s annual Builders Breakfast. The breakfast is an opportunity for Habitat to highlight the homes built in the last year and the people and companies that helped make it happen. The video was a huge success and we were asked to create another set of videos at the next Builder’s Breakfast.