Northshore Schools Documentary Series
The Power of Music
Client: Northshore Schools
Location: Glen Head, New York
Video Type: Documentary
About This Video Project:
We created these videos for Northshore Schools. They were a set of documentaries that were to be used in place of the school’s winter concerts.
- Create 4 documentaries to tell the story of the musicians and teachers at Northshore Schools
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic provide a check in for parents on the process being used to teach their children.
- Give an in-depth view of how music is taught at Northshore
- Emphasize how music helps during these tough times.
- Conceptual Planning
- Post Production
Sea Cliff School
Glenwood Landing School
WHAT WE DID
- The method each class was using to teach during the pandemic
- The safety preparations being used to ensure the children’s safety
- How the kid’s were handling this new type of schooling
- How the power of music helped the kids during a tough time
We used this set of guides to start categorizing and organizing footage. This way we had buckets of sound bits to draw from when putting together sections. This assured we didn’t miss moments we wanted include.
To learn more information about Northshore Schools, please visit northshoreschools.org