Make-A-Wish | Conor’s Story
Non-Profit Marketing Video
About This Video Project: We created this non-profit video for Make-A-Wish. “Conor” tells the story of a teenage cancer survivor who wanted his car to be restored. We filmed the process of the car being fixed up and the reveal to Conor.
- Tell the story of a cancer survivor
- Highlight the part Make-A-Wish plays in the healing process
- Capture the people who donate their time and services to making Wish children’s dreams come true
- Show how the people at Male-A-Wish make a child’s wish come to be
- Create a powerful Fundraising Tool to be screened at a gala
- Conceptual Planning
- Video Production
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics
WHAT WE DID
We’ve worked with Make-A-Wish for many years and we are always trying to come up with new and creative ways to show the complexity and power of their mission. This year we decided to highlight the people and businesses that help make these wishes a reality.
We filmed 4 different locations to capture the process of Conor’s car being redone. In each location we performed off the cuff interviews to fill out the story. We brought it all together by interviewing Conor after his wish had been revealed. It helped to glue the story together and highlight the emotion of the process.
To learn more information about Make-A-Wish, please visit www.wish.org