Sunrise Live 2021 Video Campaign
Non-Profit Fundraising Video Campaign
- Create a Non-Profit video campaign to help raise funds for Sunrise Day Camp
- Produce 5 videos to be shown during a live virtual fundraising event
- Highlight 2 campers and 2 honoree families to show the full circle connection between giving and receiving
- Film pre-recorded sections of the CEO of Sunrise Association (Arnie Preminger) to be used throughout the event as though he was live, speaking to the viewers
- Create a pre-show video highlighting the 15th anniversary of Sunrise and many of their achievements throughout the years
- Give an in-depth view of the fun and hope provided to kids with cancer and their siblings
- Show how Sunrise Day Camp not only provides a place for kids with cancer to get away from the hospital environment but also is an emotional and mental form of medicine through joy and happiness
- Conceptual Planning
- Video Production
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics
Sunrise Day Camp | Westchester Camper Story
Sunrise Day Camp | 2021 Pre-Show
Sunrise Day Camp | 2021 Long Island Honorees
Sunrise Day Camp | 2021 Westchester Honorees
WHAT WE DID
We put together the stories of two campers, one from Long Island and one from Pearl River. The purpose of these videos is to give viewers insight into the lives of these families. The videos also portray the selfless efforts that Sunrise makes to help diagnosed children and their siblings. Sunrise welcomes these children and makes them feel like part of one large family. These videos aired during the live virtual fundraising event. They were the centerpieces of the evening, attracting large donations and families to become more involved with Sunrise.
The story of Long Island camper John and his family is located at the top of the page and is one that we found quite compelling. We interviewed his parents as they spoke about John’s condition. John’s dad got pretty emotional and you could feel the impact that John’s situation has on the family. We then began to film John and his two sisters as they played inside and outdoors. They didn’t want to stop and were so excited to show us their toys and skills. We spent a half day with them before heading up to Westchester to film one set of honorees for 2021.
It is quite a pleasure to be a part of helping Sunrise and their mission to bring joy to children each year. Happiness and positivity absolutely helps children get through their situations and we are proud to be a part of Sunrise’s effort.
GoPro angle of Long Island camper John as he gets wild and spins some donuts on his modified four wheeler