Awareness Video for Non-Profit
Kids With Cancer
About This Video Project: We created this video for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to promote their Boy and Girl of the Year campaign.
- Create a non-profit marketing video to raise awareness of the Boy and Girl of the Year campaign
- Tell the story of two children who have both battled cancer
- Illustrate how LLS assists families dealing with cancer
- Highlight LLS’ mission to cure cancer completely
- Capture the emotion of families dealing with these diseases
- Conceptual Planning
- Video Production
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics
WHAT WE DID
For this project, we were hired to produce this non-profit awareness video for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to promote their Boy and Girl of the Year campaign.
We were tasked with telling the story of two children who have both battled cancer. We interviewed their parents about their lives before and after getting sick and spent a day with the children to have a perspective of how they are now. This all culminates in LLS’ gala where they award fundraisers for their accomplishments and the children for their bravery.
It’s very rewarding to work with LLS and create an awareness video like the Boy and Girl of the Year because of how worthy we think the cause is. Meeting these families is an inspiring experience and we hope that the video communicates that to the viewer.
To learn more about the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, please visit www.lls.org