Make-A-Wish | The Princess
Non-Profit Marketing Video
About This Video Project: We created this non profit video for Make-A-Wish. “The Princess” tells the story of a little girl named Nikolina. We follow her experiences preparing for her royal ball held in New York on May 7th, 2015 along with over 800 guests.
- Tell the story of a cancer survivor
- Highlight the part Make-A-Wish plays in the healing process
- Capture the real emotional journey of the family of a child with cancer
- Show how the people at Make-A-Wish make a child’s wish come to be
- Create a powerful Fundraising Tool to be screened at a gala
- Conceptual Planning
- Video Production
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics
WHAT WE DID
Nikolina was diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 3. Today she is a healthy 7 year-old who helps other kids going through the same thing. When Make-A-Wish approached Nikolina and her family about a wish, Nikolina immediately knew she always wanted to be a princess.
We crafted this non-profit video using a three act story structure. We choose our shots and configured our interview questions to help mold Nikolina’s story, which spanned years, into this one short film.
Watch Princess Nikolina transform into a princess at her very own Make-A-Wish Royal Ball
To learn more information about Make-A-Wish, please visit www.wish.org